Monday, April 4, 2011

Hats

Recently I had a daydream about having a day at church where all the ladies would wear their fancy hats.
Sorta like Easter Sunday in Victorian times- picture those fancy frilly Easter bonnets. At the time I had no idea why I was daydreaming about this. Then a friend called me and left me a message on my phone. In her message she wanted to know if she could join me for church this Sunday.
I called her and the first thing out of her mouth was "Should I wear my fancy hat?" I now know God was letting me know he had just planted a seed!
And oh yeah- my answer to her question was a resounding "Yes! Please come to church! But hold off on the hat since I have
another friend that wants to visit Salem soon and she'd want to wear her hat too!"
Do you have a story to share about a seed that was planted by your heavenly Father?

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how a little idea can grow into an amazing event with just a few ideas and a lot of creativity. If you have a thought or idea, please share it. You don't know how much fun it could be be until you share it with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe things we think of as mere coincidences are many times "God things." Recognizing the presence of God working in our lives builds our faith, which in turn allows us to see even more God things.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment. Thanks!